lördag 9 oktober 2010

Research diary part 2

Research diary skrivs på engelska då allt material i uppsatsarbetet skall vara på just engelska.

Now the first part of the research project is finally settled. The proposal. I am pretty pleased with the outcome, especially the wording which I got quite a lot of help with. If I only could get help with the reading also...

I have chosen to keep my literature review to a realistic level of six books and actually feel a little stressed about how I am supposed to read these books on top of all the Osteopathic and medical literature that I need to read for our upcoming exams.

The title deserves mentioning:

What is higher in a higher education? A textual analysis of a report from the Swedish National Agency for Higher Studies.

Sounds pretty smart if you ask me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar